Sunday, September 29, 2024

[Class 3] Presentation on My Dream Job: Scientist – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

 

Presentation on My Dream Job Scientist – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about my dream job.

When I grow up, I want to be a scientist. A scientist is someone who studies the world and tries to discover new things. Scientists help make life better by learning about nature, animals, space, and even medicine.

I want to be a scientist because I love to ask questions and find answers. Scientists do experiments to learn how things work. They help make new inventions, cure diseases, and protect our planet.

Scientists work in labs and use tools like microscopes to look at tiny things. Some scientists study plants and animals, while others study stars and planets. There are so many different things to learn, and I want to explore them all.

One day, I hope to discover something new that will help people. Maybe I will find a new medicine, a cool invention, or even something that helps save the environment.

That’s why my dream job is to be a scientist when I grow up.

Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Class 3] Presentation on If I Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about a superpower I wish I had. If I could have any superpower, I would choose the power to fly ....