Sunday, September 3, 2023

Example of Simple Daily Routine using Simple Present Tense.




Formula: Sub + V1 + Object.

My Daily Routine

Hello Everyone , Good Morning !

Today, I want to share with you my daily routine.

I start my day early, with the first light of dawn. I wake up at 5 o’clock in the morning. After that I open my eyes. Then I massage my eyes. After that I sit on the bed of some time. After that I get down from the bed and wear slippers. After that I go to bathroom. After that I take my brush and apply paste to the brush. After that I brush my teeth. After that I gargle. After that I splash water on my face. After that I wipe my face. After that I take a bath. After that I worship. After that I take breakfast. Then I get ready for office. After that I do my work. After that I come back to my home. After that I get fresh. After that I take rest. After that I take refreshment. After that I go to market. After that I buy vegetables and come back home. After that I watch television for some time. After that I read book. After that I take dinner. After that I make my bedding. After that I go to the bed. After that I take a sound sleep.

Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solitude by the Seaside A Single Man's Moonlit Musings.

In the quiet of the night, under the gentle glow of the moon, a solitary figure sits by the sea. The rhythmic crash of the waves against the...