Monday, September 30, 2024

[Class 3] Presentation on My Dream Job: What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Presentation on My Dream Job: What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about my dream job.

When I grow up, I want to be a doctor. A doctor is someone who helps people when they are sick or hurt. Doctors take care of people by giving them medicine and helping them feel better.

I want to be a doctor because I love helping people. When my friends or family feel sick, I want to make them feel better. Doctors are very kind, and they know a lot about how the body works. I want to learn all about the body, like how the heart beats or how we breathe.

Doctors work in hospitals or clinics. They listen to our hearts, check our throats, and look at our ears to make sure we are healthy. Sometimes, doctors also give us advice on how to stay strong, like eating healthy food and getting enough rest.

One day, I hope to wear a white coat like doctors do and have my own office where I can help lots of people. I think being a doctor is very important because they save lives and keep us healthy.

That’s why my dream job is to be a doctor when I grow up.

Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Class 3] Presentation on If I Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about a superpower I wish I had. If I could have any superpower, I would choose the power to fly ....