Monday, September 30, 2024

[Class 3] Presentation on My Dream Job: Police – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Presentation on My Dream Job: Police – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about my dream job.

When I grow up, I want to be a police officer. A police officer helps keep everyone safe. They make sure people follow the rules and stop bad things from happening.

I want to be a police officer because I want to help people. Police officers are brave, and they protect us from danger. They also help find lost people and catch thieves. If someone is in trouble, they call the police, and the police come to help.

Police officers wear uniforms and drive police cars. They work day and night to make sure our neighborhoods are safe. I like how police officers help keep the streets clean and make sure everyone follows the law.

One day, I hope to wear a police uniform and help my community. I want to stop bad guys, help people cross the road safely, and teach others how to stay safe. I think being a police officer is a very important job because they protect us every day.

That’s why my dream job is to be a police officer when I grow up.

Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Class 3] Presentation on If I Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about a superpower I wish I had. If I could have any superpower, I would choose the power to fly ....