Sunday, September 29, 2024

[Class 3]Presentation on My Dream Job: Mechanical Engineer – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Presentation on My Dream Job Mechanical Engineer

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about my dream job.

When I grow up, I want to be a mechanical engineer. A mechanical engineer is someone who designs and builds machines. They help make things like cars, airplanes, and even robots.

I want to be a mechanical engineer because I love learning how things work. Mechanical engineers make sure machines run smoothly. They help create new machines and fix broken ones. I think it’s exciting to work with engines, gears, and tools.

Mechanical engineers work in many places like factories, offices, and even labs. They design machines on computers and then build them. They also help make machines better, faster, and safer.

One day, I hope to design a cool car or a fast airplane. I want to create machines that help people travel, work, and have fun.

That’s why my dream job is to be a mechanical engineer when I grow up.

Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Class 3] Presentation on If I Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about a superpower I wish I had. If I could have any superpower, I would choose the power to fly ....