Sunday, September 29, 2024

[Class 3] Presentation on My Dream Job: Civil Engineer – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Presentation on My Dream Job: Civil Engineer – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about my dream job.

When I grow up, I want to be a civil engineer. A civil engineer is someone who designs and builds things like roads, bridges, and buildings. They help make sure that the places we live and travel are safe and strong.

I want to be a civil engineer because I like building things. Civil engineers work on big projects, like schools, hospitals, and parks. They help make sure everything is built the right way, so it doesn’t break or fall.

Civil engineers use special tools and drawings to plan their work. They think about how to make buildings strong, even during bad weather like storms or earthquakes. I like how civil engineers solve problems and make our cities better places to live.

One day, I hope to design a big bridge or a tall building that people will use. I want to help make the world a safer and nicer place with my designs.

That’s why my dream job is to be a civil engineer when I grow up.

Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Class 3] Presentation on If I Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about a superpower I wish I had. If I could have any superpower, I would choose the power to fly ....