Sunday, September 29, 2024

[Class 3] Presentation on My Dream Job: Software Engineer – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Presentation on My Dream Job: Software Engineer – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about my dream job.

When I grow up, I want to be a software engineer. A software engineer is someone who makes computer programs and apps that we use every day. They help create things like video games, websites, and mobile apps.

I want to be a software engineer because I love working with computers. Software engineers use coding to tell the computer what to do. Coding is like giving the computer instructions. I think it’s fun to create things with computers, like games or programs that can help people.

Software engineers work in offices or from home, and they use special computer tools to build apps and websites. They also solve problems when something is not working right. I like how they can make things better and easier for everyone.

One day, I hope to make my own video game or app that many people will use and enjoy. I want to help people by creating useful software that makes life easier or more fun.

That’s why my dream job is to be a software engineer when I grow up.

Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Class 3] Presentation on If I Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about a superpower I wish I had. If I could have any superpower, I would choose the power to fly ....