Friday, September 8, 2023

English conversation between a buyers and seller in mobile shop.

Buyer (B): Good afternoon, I'm looking for a new mobile phone. Can you help me with that?

Seller (S): Of course, good afternoon! I'd be happy to assist you in finding the right mobile phone. What are your specific requirements and preferences?

B: Well, I need a phone with a good camera because I enjoy taking photos. It should also have a long-lasting battery life and enough storage for all my apps and pictures.

S: Great! We have several options that fit your criteria. Are you more inclined towards Android or iOS?

B: I've been using Android for a while now, so I'd prefer to stick with that.

S: Not a problem. We have some excellent Android options. Let me show you a few models that might interest you. Here's the latest model from Samsung with a fantastic camera and ample storage. It also has a large battery that should easily last all day.

B: That sounds promising. How about the price?

S: This model is priced at 15000/-, but we have a promotion going on right now with a discount of 1000/-, bringing it down to 14000/-. It also comes with a free protective case and screen protector.

B: That's a good deal! Do you have any other options I can compare it to?

S: Certainly. Here's another option from Google. It's known for its clean Android experience and exceptional camera quality. This one is priced at $749, but it comes with unlimited Google Photos storage, which can be a huge plus for your photography hobby.

B: Interesting. What about the warranty and after-sales service?

S: Both of these phones come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. We also offer an extended warranty for an additional fee if you'd like extra coverage. Our store provides excellent after-sales service, including repairs and technical support.

B: That's reassuring. Can I take a closer look at the Samsung model? And do you have any payment plans available?

S: Of course, here's the Samsung model. We do offer financing options if you'd like to spread the cost over several months. We can discuss the details with our finance department when you're ready to make a decision.

B: I appreciate that. I'd like to think about it for a bit. Can I have your card so I can contact you when I'm ready to make a purchase?

S: Absolutely. Here's my business card with my contact information. Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or when you're ready to make your choice. We'll be here to assist you.

B: Thank you for your help today. I'll definitely be in touch soon.

S: You're welcome! Have a great day, and I look forward to helping you with your new mobile phone purchase in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solitude by the Seaside A Single Man's Moonlit Musings.

In the quiet of the night, under the gentle glow of the moon, a solitary figure sits by the sea. The rhythmic crash of the waves against the...