Sunday, September 29, 2024

[Class 3] Presentation on My Dream Job: Army Officer – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up


Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about my dream job.

When I grow up, I want to be an army officer. An army officer is someone who protects our country. They are brave and strong, and they work to keep us safe from enemies.

I want to be an army officer because I want to protect my country. Army officers help make sure that we can live in peace. They work hard to keep the borders safe and protect people during times of danger.

Army officers wear uniforms and have special training. They learn how to work as a team and use their skills to help others. They also help people during natural disasters, like floods or earthquakes.

One day, I hope to wear the army uniform and serve my country. I want to help make the world a safer place and make my family proud. I think being an army officer is a very important job because they keep the whole country safe.

That’s why my dream job is to be an army officer when I grow up.

Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Class 3] Presentation on If I Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about a superpower I wish I had. If I could have any superpower, I would choose the power to fly ....