Sunday, September 29, 2024

[Class 3] Presentation on My Dream Job: Teacher – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Presentation on My Dream Job: Teacher – What I Want to Be When I Grow Up

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about my dream job.

When I grow up, I want to be a teacher. A teacher is someone who helps children learn new things. Teachers are kind, and they teach us important lessons every day.

I want to be a teacher because I love to help others. Teachers make learning fun. They teach us how to read, write, do math, and learn about the world. I want to help children understand new things, just like my teachers help me.

Teachers work in schools, and they have classrooms where students sit and learn. They use books, chalkboards, and fun activities to make learning interesting. I like how teachers ask questions and give us the answers so we can learn more.

One day, I hope to stand in front of a class and teach children, just like my teachers do. I want to make learning exciting for kids and help them grow smart and strong. Being a teacher is important because teachers help shape the future.

That’s why my dream job is to be a teacher when I grow up.

Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Class 3] Presentation on If I Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to talk about a superpower I wish I had. If I could have any superpower, I would choose the power to fly ....